Saturday, February 27, 2010

Better late than never.....

Hey-
I looked at the last date I posted and got kind of .....embarrassed.  OK, so it's been a busy busy fall and winter for me, but things are looking up considerably.  Just returned from Cairo Egypt and have many observations:
...I am grateful for the opportunity to learn another culture.  It enveloped me and I was a true student - of the culture, the geography, the history and the fantastic people.
...Although the USA is the greatest country on earth, to hear, see, smell, and feel the unique differences of Egypt was pretty much the highlight of my life.  I realize the parochial-ness of my existence.
...The lessons learned from my travels (to Alaska and Florida, too!) have made me a better person and career coach
...What motivates me is not money - it's the people I meet, the experiences I go through, and the effort I make to take the risk, gather up the courage to c-h-a-n-g-e - everyday
So, what motivates you?  What curiosities might you have?  What everyday occurrences trigger a thought or a creative idea that you wish to incorporate into your personal growth?

No comments:

Post a Comment